Description : Business Development Engineer. Company : Atlas United Industrial Co. Ltd. Location : Al-Khafji
What is the opportunity?
Working out of our Jubail, Saudi Arabia office, supporting the SA industry market, Atlas United Industrial Co. is part of the leadership team design and working to bring industrial technology to the Kingdom. Through a hands-on approach and in partnership with our partners, this role will work collaboratively to meet the long-term vision and objectives of Atlas United company. The Developer will stay abreast of trends and opportunities, liaise with new and existing business partners and clients, and provide oversight to all in-market business development initiatives. This role will be responsible for leveraging technical expertise to deliver high-quality projects while building and maintaining strong relationships to win work, extend our service offerings and grow the business. The Business Development Engineer will ensure all work is carried out in full support of our Vision, Mission, and Values and One Company culture.
What will you do?
- Actively leverages existing relationships with developers and architects around the world to grow AUC’s portfolio with a focus on attracting new clients and business opportunities.
- Lead in-market strategic business development initiatives including creative and technical input to proposal development.
- Take a hands-on approach to provide technical expertise and guidance as to the project executive on various projects, to ensure a high level of service to our company.
- Ensure the effective management of project budgets through cost control methods, scheduling and resourcing to meet project deliverables.
- Act as a subject matter expert in engineering technologies, methods and practices by keeping current with emerging trends and market shifts to recommend and implement best practices.
- Provide leadership while actively developing engineers and designers through growth opportunities and mentorship to support professional development and succession planning.
- Participate in industry-related committees, events, and programmes to increase AUC’s profile within the architectural, engineering, and developer communities.
- Play a corporate leadership role through the support of various initiatives that may be strategic, creative or technical in nature.
- Foster a one-company philosophy and promote our values of creative, collaborative, and advanced.
What do you need to succeed?
- An applicable engineering degree specialising in Chemical Engineering.
- Five years of experience in this field.
- A proven track record of growing and developing business in new and emerging markets and knowledgeable of local market conditions, emerging trends, and opportunities.
- Strong business acumen, contract negotiation skills, and the ability to exercise sound judgment.
- An existing network of industry contacts within the GCC market with a proven ability to build relationships and further develop networks.
- Knowledgeable of local market conditions, emerging trends, and opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to manage complex situations with multiple stakeholders utilizing conflict resolution skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage scope, schedule and budget within a large project team.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment while juggling competing priorities.
- Collaborative work ethic
- The willingness to be a leader