Description : UK MOD Communications Team - Assistant Finance Manager. Company : UK Ministry of Defence. Location : الرياض الرياض السعودية
The UK MOD Communications Team KSA office has a requirement to recruit a Finance Assistant Manager to provide a wide range of financial activities in support of the project based in Saudi Arabia; This role is responsible for providing financial services including planning, in-year management, project accounting, governance and financial reporting. Working to the UK MOD Communications Team Financial Controller and closely with Project and Commercial teams.
The post holder will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for:
- Budget management responsibilities, providing in-year management to Portfolio Leads and Project Managers to deliver a robust and accurate monthly forecast.
- Managing and reconciling the Programme’s Cashflow and Forecasting workbooks.
- Ensuring activity spend is accurately recorded against agreed Control Totals.
- Reviewing expenditure proposals and business cases to ensure regularity, propriety, value for money and affordability, authorising spend in accordance with delegated responsibility.
- Accurate and timely processing of invoices via Defence Business Services.
- Establishing good working relationships with Project Managers, providing advice and support in terms of governance, identifying, and managing financial risk, and complying with financial policy.
- Management of the bank accounts and month end processes ensuring all transactions are recorded and reconciled.
- Line Management Responsibilities to 1 x Band E1 (Locally Employed).
- Undertake any additional tasks and responsibilities commensurate with the C2 grade, as directed by the Financial Controller.